My blogging friend Olivia(whose blog, by the way, is really good!) has nominated me for a few tags, so thank you, Olivia!! First, the–
Do you have a hero(someone who has inspired you)?
The reformers(Martin Luther, John Calvin, John Knox, etc.) and protestants who risked their lives to glorify God have always stood out to me.
Books touch us all: which book or story has touched you in particular?
Lord of the Rings and Chronicles of Narnia(surprise, surprise!). But one I don’t talk about as much which has particularly touched me– The Hiding Place. Everyone should read this book.
What was one of the most ridiculous things you have done in front of a stranger?
Who knows. . . 🙂
Do you have any pastimes or hobbies?
Well besides the obvious reading and writing, I enjoy cross-stitching, music(the playing and listening of) and blogging.
What is a book or movie that you fangirl over excessively?
Pride and Prejudice. I talk about that book too often. : D
What are some of your life’s goals/dreams (say as little or as much as you like…)?
I’d looooove to publish a book someday– that and read Les Miserables which counts as a life goal, because it will probably take a long time. (:
What is something you wished you were better at?
Self-motivation. And science. Science is not my favorite subject.
What character from a book or movie do you love?
Besides the characters I listed in my top ten list, I really like Anne Shirley from Anne of Green Gables.
What character from a book or movie do you hate?
I honestly can’t help feeling bad for him in some parts, but Uncle Andrew from The Magician’s Nephew is pretty nasty.
Have you ever cried when reading a book?
I realize this may make me look like a cold, heartless bookworm, but the honest answer is no.
Where would your dream vacation be?
Like Olivia wrote, Prince Edward Island or maybe I’d go for New Zealand.
My questions(which I’m trying to keep all book-oriented)–
1. Which was one of the first chapter books you remember reading?
2. Is there a book you’ve read which everybody else seemed to like but you didn’t?
3. Which is the longest book you’ve read?
4. Do you have a favorite quote from a book?
5. Would you rather read a book or write a blog post?
6. How many books(if any?) have you read that are worse than the movie?
7. Which book character do you relate to the best?
8. Do you watch movies based on books you haven’t read yet or do you not really care?
9. Which is the most boring book you’ve ever read(not including textbooks)?
10. Can you read and eat at the same time?
11. Which is your favorite place to read?
And moving on to the 2nd blog tag. . .
And, as far as nominating goes, I’m nominating anyone who wants to do it. 😀 Thanks for reading!
“Never trust anyone who has not brought a book with them.”
― Lemony Snicket, from Horseradish